Big Brother Cameroon housemates flee as house almost goes up in flames (video)

The house where the Cameroonian version of the Big Brother reality TV show is currently holding, almost caught fire last night.In a video that is making the rounds online, some of the housemates were working in the kitchen when a loud noise accompanied by fire erupted from the gas cooker. The incident saw the housemates scampering for safety. Thankfully no one was injured. Watch the video below

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: